March Digital Marketing Blog Post Series
I’m finally getting the chance to do something I’ve wanted to do for a long time: a blog post series about digital marketing and digital media. I’m planning to do a post a day for the remainder of March, partly to get that chance to
talk about some topics that are of great interest to me (and hopefully others) and partly because I need to bring some focus and discipline to this blog.
So, with that in mind, here’s the agenda as it stands right now for the topics I’m planning to write about (I’ll activate these topics as links once I write about them):
- why you need a digital strategy and fast
- an overview of the new Facebook Fan Page features
- should you be on Twitter?
- great tools that make digital marketing a lot easier
- tips and tricks
- ad serving technology
- how Outlook 2007/2010 impacts e-mail marketing
- the basics of online video
- how to craft a solid advertising strategy
- what is Foursquare and how businesses can use it to extend their reach
Of course, there’s a lot more to the month, so I expect the topic list to grow. And as always, if you have something you want to know more about, be sure to let me know!